Innovative solutions and services for the vintage industry.
Storage of wine and spirits, fermentation, cultivation of wine, assemblage, growth of leaven, preparation of sugar syrups, blending operations, etc.
Pierre Guérin, a reference supplier in the vintage industry.
It is while observing and by listening to the vine growers & cellar managers for more than 40 years that Pierre Guérin remains a leader in the design and manufacture of equipment dedicated to the vintage industry. To this day Pierre Guérin still takes an active role in both maintaining the heritage but bringing innovation within the viticulture world.
When innovation meets tradition.
A pioneer supplier of wine-making equipment, Pierre Guérin has always led by innovation by introducing many new technologies developed in partnership with some of the most famous wineries and oenologists:
- 1971 was the year of the first stainless steel wine making tank (simple wall) manufactured by Pierre Guerin
- During the 80’s, Pierre Guerin implemented temperature controls systems using coils, developed tanks with self-supported bottom heads and offset conical top heads and invented the mechanical “Pigeage” devices reproducing the historic techniques.
- In the 90’s, Pierre Guérin became one of the pioneers in establishing the use of multi-compartment tanks
- Since 2000, Pierre Guérin has been the precursor for developing agitation systems dedicated to some specific wine process tanks such as the fermentation tanks used in Champagne or the wine assembling tanks
- 2010, Pierre Guérin continues to innovate with the VinExpert™, a new generation of high performance wine-making tanks (jacketed and insulated, self-cleanable, truncated) also taking into account sustainable technologies.
From preparation of the initial quotation through to product design, manufacturing, installation and support, the Pierre Guerin total-service approach ensures that your expectations are met or exceeded with high technology and aesthetic and fine finished equipment that reflects the pride held by the clients own products.
Our Customer Service division also provides you with an extended range of services to support you for:
- The upgrade of your existing equipment in order to improve performance, add functionality, ensure compliance with regulations (ATEX for example).
- The moving of your existing winery including the dismounting of the equipment, transportation, re-installation and commissioning at a new site.
|PIERRE GUERIN TECHNOLOGIES Siège Social : 179, Grand'Rue - BP 40012 - 79210 MAUZE (FRANCE) Tél : + 33 (0)5 49 04 78 00 - Fax : + 33 (0)5 49 73 31 89
stainless steel storage food vessels - stainless steel preparation vessels - stainless steel pharmaceutical vessels - stainless steel cheese vats - stainless steel wine making tanks - stainless steel starter vessels - stainless steel dairy vessels - stainless steel food process vessels - stainless steel vinification tanks - cleaning in place units - agitators for stainless steel vessels - stainless steel cookers mixers - cosmetic cream mixers - cosmetic industrial emulsifiers - centrifugal pumps for food and pharmaceutical industry - stainless steel maturation tanks - stainless steel cristallisation tanks
|Legals mentions - Design and production|