At Pierre Guérin, we execute Life Sciences projects with values up to 10 M€ not only in France, Europe, but also over the world - wherever is the investment and need for excellence in Biopharma.
Our clients include international biopharmaceutical and cosmetic groups, crop sciences companies, R&D laboratories, universities and start-up's.
Stainless steel storage and vessels, filtration units, fermenters and bioreactors, cream mixers, CIP units, control systems, Pierre Guerin offers a wide-ranging solution for biopharmaceutical and personal care process.
An expert for sterile and biological forms in the GMP environment but also pastry products and emulsions, Pierre Guerin provides specialized knowledge in many applications, gained through several decades of experience, in particular for the production of:
- Anticancer agents
- Antibiotics and vitamins
- Bio-based ingredients for the Food & Cosmetics
- Blood derivatives (Factors VIII & IX, immunoglobulin and albumin)
- Diagnostic products
- Immuno-biologicals (Monoclonal Antibodies, interleukins and interferon)
- Hormones (Insulin, growth hormones)
- Microbial and viral vaccines
- Parenteral, nasal and ophthalmic drugs
- Personal care products (Gels, lotions, shampoos, ointments, mascaras and tooth pastes)
A world leader in fermenters and bioreactors
Our knowledge extends from media preparation to the purification through the fermentation or the cell culture and all primary recovery operations.
From Bench-top to industrial scale systems, single use units or control system retrofits, we will deliver comprehensive solutions, incorporating excellence in quality, services and reliability.
Pierre Guerin is recognized as a major European player in the design and production of stainless steel vessels and agitators.
- Storage tanks for raw materials
- Dosing and mixing tanks
- Starter tanks
- Maturation tanks
- Filling tanks
- Pasteurization skids
- Cheese vats
- Sterile tanks
- Crystallisation tanks
With a wide range of vessel accessories and agitators (dual and three blade impellers, helicoids, turbines, rotor-stators, scrapers, derived from the Moritz knowledge), we provide technical solutions for almost any type of mixing operation usually met in the Food & Beverage industry, such as: homogeneous holding, dilution, homogenization, dissolution, dispersion, emulsion, heat transfer, oxygenation.
Food & Beverage, when technology meets tradition
An expert of Food & Beverage process, Pierre Guerin knowhow extends from the arrival and the storage of raw materials to the storage of finished products prior to filling and conditioning.
We can provide the specialized knowledge of numerous applications, in particular for the production of:
- Dairy products and cheese
- Jelly and soya milk based products
- Clinical and Baby nutrition products
- Beverage (syrups and fruit juices, carbonated drink , flavoured water)
- Cookies / Viennese pastries
- Convenience food and sauces
- Oils and fats
- Processed eggs
- Jam and stewed fruits
- Pet food
Pierre Guerin applies special process and technological expertise across the whole spectrum of unit operations (raw material arrival and storage, standardization – dosing - mixing, homogenization, pasteurization, sterilisation, cooking - concentration, fermentation - maturation, curd treatment, crystallization, Nizo process, filtration, etc.) to design your equipment and turnkey units thereby integrating tanks, process equipment, CIP units and control systems.
Improve the efficiency of our customer’s processes
Pierre Guérin thrives because of the need of our customers to improve.
We design innovative installations that bring improvements to our customers’ process and products, also with respect to the sanitary standards and hygiene regulations.
While we support our customers in their constant need to improve productivity, we also pay a special attention to their safety and environment constraints by considering:
- Recycling and recovery of waste water and cleaning solutions
- Optimization of pumps and agitation installed power in order to limit the electrical consumption
- Installation of thermal insulation and protection, with respect to energy saving and operator safety
- Appropriate sizing of piping and CIP devices to limit the consumption of cleaning solutions